Scott, Boris, Lucy, Mary, Caroline and Sasha!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you have a safe and loved-filled day with family and friends. My family (including the “animals”) plans to have a peaceful day – an early morning walk, holiday movies and dinner with friends.
I thought I would share my 14 personal favorite holiday projects of “Christmas past!” Enjoy!
DISCOVER MORE CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY CARD IDEAS in my gallery.
Year-End Sales Event! Dec. 1 – Jan. 2: Special deals on select retiring and surplus items while supplies last.
UP TO 70% OFF! The STAMPIN’ UP! CLEARANCE RACK was updated recently and there are amazing discounts to take advantage of while supplies last.
Click here to see everything on clearance and don’t delay on ordering your favorites!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.