Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects represent our favorite year end season. It may be Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas (or even a combination!) We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Christmas is one of my favorite seasons, especially for making handcrafted cards! Today’s card is highlighted by the adorable santa hat created with the Jolly Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set and Jolly Hat Builder Punch (on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog). Purchase them together as a bundle and save 10%!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love it! The Mini Jingle Bell at the end of the hat rings in the holidays in a clever way!
- I used the Layering Circles Framelits Dies for the sentiment. The sweet scallops really speak to me!
- Seeing stars! A simple black star pattern on Crumb Cake (Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper) is the perfect background.
- The “ho ho ho” sentiment is from the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jeanie Stark at www.juststampin.com
- Sue Becker at www.RnRStamping.com
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
SAVE $$$ ON YOUR FAVORITES BEFORE THEY SELL OUT! Stampin’ Up! has added new inventory to the Clearance Rack. Only while supplies last! See what’s on sale here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!