Today’s Me = Grateful thank you card offers “fresh picked” patterns from Stampin’ Up! Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO405) to set the stage.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- On trend! These darling bed sheets from Garnet Hill mirror the cherry pattern in the paper.
- The perfect polish is a coordinating envelope liner for the Medium Whisper White Envelope. It’s a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liner Framelits Dies!
- I embossed a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. It adds a pretty as well as protective layer for it’s journey in the mail.
- I adore the Whisper White 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. Here’s my 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial on How to Tie a Bow from last week if you need a few tips!
- Me = Grateful Stamp set offers a variety of crisp and classy sentiments that multi-task for many occasions. It made the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
IT’S BEEN 48 HOURS and everyone should be able to see my new blog design as well as photos of my projects in your email updates. Much is dependent on when each internet provider recognizes my new server location (similar to updating a forwarding address). Most providers manage this in minutes and some take up to 48 hours. However, if you are experiencing issues at this point, you’ll want to clear your cache and retype https://stampinpretty.com in your address bar–that should do the trick. Not sure how to do that? Click HERE!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!