Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
My Customer Commitment: My blog and Stampin’ Up! business are dedicated to sharing everything I know and continue to learn about the craft of stamping and card making. I’m committed to making the on-line shopping experience personalized and do my best to provide the latest information on new Stampin’ Up! products, techniques and promotions.
My Stampin’ Pretty Pals: I’m so fortunate to be known as the “Fearless Leader” to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community, an enthusiastic, friendly group of hobby and business demonstrators from across the U.S. I offer a resourceful, virtual environment where members can participate in our community at any level–even “quietly lurk” if they prefer. As part of the Stampin’ Up! family, members enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits, too. Join by purchasing the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit.
Background: I lived in Madison, WI until 2009. At that time, my family and I moved to Tucson, AZ to enjoy a little more sunshine. My husband, Scott, and I have been married since 1989 and we have one daughter, Caroline, who is pursuing her Master’s Degree at the University of Cambridge, England.
I have been a successful small business owner (previously real estate) since 1993. I decided to take a “breather” and pick up a “hobby” in 2005. After my first Stampin’ Up! party, I was hooked on paper crafting–my first and still ONLY craft. I joined Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator in 2007 and my Stampin’ Pretty business and blog evolved from there.
STAMPIN’ UP! COMPANY ACHIEVEMENTS (U.S.):
- #1 Top Demonstrator 2016 – United States (of 29,746 demonstrators) for sales, recruiting and leadership
- #1 Top Demonstrator 2016 – Globally (of 46,701 demonstrators) for sales, recruiting and leadership
- $1 Million in Personal Sales (Sept. 2016). 14th demonstrator to reach this milestone since Stampin’ Up! began in 1988.
- Title: Platinum Elite, the highest title Stampin’ Up! offers.
- Invited to Stampin’ Up! Founder’s Circle (top 100 U.S. Demonstrators) 2009-2015
- Appointment to Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board 2012-2013
- #3 Top Sales 2013, 2014; #6 in 2015
- #1 TeamPromotions to Supervisor & Up 2013, 2014, 2015
- #1 Team Promotions to Senior Associate 2013, 2014, 2015
- #1 Rising Star 2009
Interests: When not playing with paper, stamps and ink, I love to read great fiction (the English major in me), watch independent films, walk daily (nature is one of my greatest inspirations), golf and swim.
“It’s truly fun to be part of the Pals!” Debbie C.
“I am blessed and fortunate to be part of this group and have the Leader of Leaders!” Susan L.
“You are a very talented, hard working, motivated and customer caring demonstrator.” Carol C.