Simple and flexible. Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards offer ways to earn FREE products starting with a product order of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax). Stampin’ Rewards are available with on-line orders, too!
Stampin’ Rewards are based on the total amount spent in any single order. For example, once you spend $150 on your favorite items, you’ll get an extra 10% ($15 in this case) to apply to more products of your choosing. The more you spend, the more you get! Spend $450 or more and you’ll also get one item at 50% off regular price. You’ll find more information when you checkout online. Watch for the CLAIM REWARDS button as your cart total increases.
- Earn Stampin’ Rewards and redeem them as you wish.
- Choose ANY current Stampin’ Up! products, PLUS 10% off bundles and specially priced exclusive host (Stampin’ Rewards) stamp sets.
- Promotional products (for example, Sale-A-Bration) are excluded.
- With a product total of $450 or more, get 50% off one full-priced item.
- The more you spend the more Stampin’ Rewards you earn.
- If you have any questions about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards Program, please email me for a prompt answer.
- Click here to view the FAQs from Stampin’ Up!.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards Program”
Can’t wait to get started with the new catalog! I’m disappointed that the dots are no longer available. The new bling will be hard to mail.
Stamparatus will be my first order. I’ve been waiting for it.
You’ll love the Stamparatus. I use it for my daily stamping (my “ultimate” block! I cover my cards with embossed card stock . . . whether the dots or a little more heft I use the hand cancel stamps (butterfly – I believe they are $.70). I’m hoping it won’t make a difference.
Have you sent out new catalogs? I’m still waiting for mine. Thx so much. SanDee Wake
Good news, Sandee. Your catalog was mailed and should arrive soon.
Hi Kay: Stampin’ Rewards (also called “host rewards”) are earned with a minimum single purchase of $150 (total before shipping and tax). My tulip rewards are based on cumulative rewards in $50 increments (total before shipping and tax). Here’s more on my tulip rewards: https://stampinpretty.com/stampin-pretty-rewards
I’m here if you have further questions and will contact you by email, too!
I am confused on Stampin Rewards, does it have to be a single purchase of $150.00 + or a total of several orders added together to qualify for a Stampin Reward. How do I know if I qualify for a reward?
I am working toward the Tulip Reward also and this next order should get me to that point.
Next month I am thinking of buying the kit.
Thank you, Kay