Today’s Happy Birthday card was CASE’d from a creation I shared back in March of 2016 that you can find in my gallery! It uses the same layout and similar colors but incorporates current products: Best Year and Wild Roses Stamp Sets. “Copy” means “allow yourself to be influenced by” another paper crafter’s projects. CASE-ing is a great way to be inspired! Focus on an aspect of a creation (sketch, colors, images) that you absolutely love and use it to make something of your own.
This card was created back when Blackberry Bliss was a retiring 2014-2016 In Color! It was voted as the ‘most likely to be missed’ color during one of my Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Polls! I am so glad that Blackberry Bliss (and Mossy Meadow) are now part of Stampin’ Up!’s core color collection.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Sahara Sand card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand card stock to a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White card stock together and to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the Wild Rose Background Stamp in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock.
Cover with Black Basic’s Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut to 3 x 4 1/4.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Best Year) in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink onto a 3 1/2 x 3/4 piece of Sahara Sand card stock.
Flag the end with a Banners Pick-a-Punch.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a double bow of Linen Thread and adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE CATALOG AND BROCHURE? Click here for details on how you can get one!
The chart above shows you how to maximize benefits (Sale-a-Bration and my exclusive Tulip Rewards). You can earn my Tulip Rewards (one for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax) using this host code CJGWQVT3 when you order thru me.
Get the full details for my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
3. Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion. Kick off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all! YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options below. They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25. The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings). Learn more about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me here.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS to my pressure-free, resourceful and fun Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community! Oodles of paper crafting ideas, prizes & friendship await!
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!