I have randomly chosen a winner for my Stampin’ Pretty Blog Candy – Thanksgiving Giveaway. Participants left comments sharing answers to the question: What is your favorite type of pie (or dessert) to pair with a Thanksgiving feast? You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER & COMMENT IS…
Gayle Dobbs Lambert!
Here is Gayle’s comment:
Cream with a bit of pumpkin pie. The more cream the better. Thank you for your talent and generosity!
Congrats, Gayle! Please email me in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll send you the Right Triangle Bundle & Coordinating Tree Angle Stamp Set!
NEED COLOR INSPIRATION? Check out my Color Combination Inspiration page with oodles of Stampin’ Up! Color Combinations here.
GOT PINTEREST? Follow me on Pinterest! I have a selection of over 14,000 Pins to inspire you!
LAST DAY TO USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.