GETTIN’ INKY! Want to learn more about the different Stampin’ Up! inks and how they are used? Let’s break them down, one-by-one!
I’d love to hear what your go-to inks are? Feel free to leave a comment HERE.
STAMPIN’ BLENDS MARKERS’ BEST FRIEND! Every crafter needs a go-to black ink pad. You’ll love the coverage the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad gives. It’s great to use with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers and as a general-purpose ink pad.
MY TIP: Let the ink dry completely before coloring with Stampin’ Blends to avoid bleeding.
POSITIVELY PERMANENT! The Jet Black StāzOn Ink Pad is a permanent ink that is great for stamping images you want to watercolor or for stamping on Window Sheets (acetate), cellophane bags, and other nonporous surfaces. Clean stamps with StāzOn Cleaner after using StāzOn ink.
Stampin’ Up! offers Jet Black (shown) & Saddle Brown
A CROWNING CLASSIC! Make a colorful impression with our signature ink pads. Our Classic Stampin’ Pads contain a fast-drying, dye-based ink that is great for general stamping or for coloring techniques like watercoloring. Classic Stampin’ Pads come in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, grouped in collections or sold individually. The innovative ink pad design has a patented flip-top lid to keep the stamp pad inked during storage. The firm foam pads last and give you a superior stamping experience. Acid-Free
KISS DRY GOOD-BYE! Have Classic Ink Refills on hand to keep your Classic Stampin’ Pads in juicy Stampin’ condition! You can also use them for coloring techniques like spritzing and watercoloring. Classic ink pad refills come in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, grouped in collections or sold individually. Each refill is 0.5 fl. oz Acid-Free
CUTE & QUICK! Classic Stampin’ Ink in a smaller size, perfect for starting your ink collection or for using with a Stamparatus. 1″ felt pads
TWO AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Available Uninked, Pack of 5 (Pair with Classic Ink Refills for your desired color)
- An assortment of 8 in the following colors: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
MY TIP: If you have a small stamp that you are using with the Stamparatus, a Stampin’ Spot is a perfect size and prevents settings extra ink on the Stamparatus plates.
OPTIMALLY OPAQUE! Whisper White craft ink is rich, permanent pigment ink that is great for embossing or for creating an opaque look on dark card stock. You can also use it on wood, fabric, and other materials. The Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad comes uninked with a Whisper White Craft Ink Refill you can use to ink the pad before use. Acid-free
MY TIP: Have a Heat Tool on hand! Use the low setting to dry the ink completely so it doesn’t smudge!
STAMPIN’ EMBOSS POWDERS PLAYMATE! VersaMark ink appears a few shades darker than the cardstock it’s stamped on. That makes it great for creating tone-on-tone or watermark effects. It’s also perfect for heat embossing. Use it with embossing powder and a heat tool to heat-emboss, stamped images. Acid-free
STAMPIN’ UP VIDEO:
DEFINITION & DEPTH! Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers help you create highlights and shadows for a 3D coloring effect. Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs include two high-quality alcohol markers—a dark shade and a light shade—for an amazing color blending experience. Use these markers with the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter for additional blending possibilities.
MY TIP(s): Basic White 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (not thick) works best for blending! Don’t be afraid to combine multiple colors to add even more depth to your creation. Example: Add a touch of Flirty Flamingo Light to create shadows on an image colored with Petal Pink.
STAMPIN’ UP! VIDEOS:
- Stampin’ Blends by Stampin’ Up!
- Basics of Alcohol Marker Blending By Stampin’ Up!
- Stampin’ Blends: Features and Benefits
- Stampin’ Blends: Color Lifter and Skin Tones
COLOR COMRADES! Stampin’ Write dual-tipped markers have a broad tip for coloring and achieving unique color effects and a fine tip for writing. Our Neutrals Stampin’ Write Marker Assortment includes ten markers.
MY TIP: Have a solid stamp image that you want to stamp in multiple colors? Use the brush-tip to add multiple colors directly on the stamp! Huff your breath on the stamp prior to meeting the card stock to reactivate the ink.
STAMPIN’ UP! VIDEO:
Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.