Quick and easy. I love the crisp contrast of the black and white big shot bold butterfly against the wash of Hello Honey!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The background was created using the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wash background stamp.
- I used the Big Shot Bold Butterfly Framelits Die for the Whisper White butterfly and layered the more intricate Basic Black design cropped with a Butterflies Thinlits Die. The two die sets work together!
- The simple sentiment is from Watercolor Wings stamp set. Purchase Watercolor Wings stamp set and Bold Buttefly Framelits Dies together and save 15%. See all Stampin’ Up! 15% off bundles.
MORE STAMPIN’ UP! SAVINGS START TODAY! AGAIN! Stampin’ Up! has boosted the amount of discounted merchandise in the WEEKLY DEALS (save up to 30%) and as well as added more items (last week) to the CLEARANCE RACK (save up to 60%)! Don’t delay on scooping up your discounted favorites while they are available.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!