I’m going to start off today with a RAWR and projects for a dinosaur birthday party! This dino-mite group of prehistoric friends was created by Becky Volpp, today’s guest stamper and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community? What’s your favorite project? Don’t miss the little guy breaking out of the egg (Stampin’ Up! Curvy Keepsake Box) on the bottom left.
The dinosaur egg opens up to reveal the dinosaur birthday party invitation (shown above).
Check out the shine on each critter (Stampin’ Up! No Bones About It stamp set) was produced by covering them with Crystal Effects.
GET THE DETAILS! Head over to Becky Volpp’s blog, Ink Blossom — for more of her paper-crafting projects and details on today’s dinosaur birthday party!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products) and the starter kit ships free for another 10% savings.
Thank you so much for the awesome inspiration and support you give to your members! Pal Heather K.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.