Stampin’ Up!’s Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies take center stage on this simple and pretty Holiday Card. Lots of white space accentuates the lovely pine arrangement.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Square it Up! The card base is 5″ x 5″ Whisper White Thick cardstock. The thicker card base gives the card a sturdy base.
- Just for good measure! The next Whisper White layer measures 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. It’s matted with a pattern from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack measuring 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. The last layer of Whisper White measures 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″.
- Crisp! The sentiment, from the Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set, is stamped in Real Red ink.
- Boughs of fun! The pretty pine arrangement was created using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and Always Artichoke, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. These dies are also available as a Bundle along with Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set for a 10% savings.
- TOTALLY ADORBS! Who can resist these sweet copper pinecones? Use mini glue dots to adhere them and the Real Red 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon bow.
- The custom envelope was a snap to create with the Envelope Punch Board and embellished with a bit of DSP for a festive feel.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Pretty Pines holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SAVE $$$ ON YOUR FAVORITES BEFORE THEY SELL OUT! Stampin’ Up! has added new inventory to the Clearance Rack. Only while supplies last! See what’s on sale here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!