I’m a big fan of shortening the learning curve (and saving time). The concept of my card today evolved from a sample that caught my eye at Convention. I changed the color scheme, ribbon and sentiment for a fresh twist of my very own!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each ornament was cropped with the Stampin’ Up! 1 1/4″ Circle Punch.
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer (clear) stamp set has a modern, casual style as well as different fonts and sentiments you can mix and match.
- The “stem” of the ornament is from Work of Art stamp set.
- A single Pear Pizzazz Candy Dot (Subtles Candy Dots) adds a “little dash” to the center ornament.
- Gotta Have It! Stampin’ Up! 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon is one of my favorites to work with and the colors are so rich! I used Island Indigo, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz for this card.
- The perfect polish! The Whisper White Medium Envelope is lined with a pattern from All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper.
FREE STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG! Planning to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? Click here to order your FREE catalog NOW!
Learn more about my exclusive Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program! My customers love it!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.