True love! I saw the card linked here by Nicole Picadura, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, and couldn’t wait to use the same 3-D ornament on today’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO261). Watch Nicole’s video for assembly below 🙂
- Nicole’s video tutorial (below) for the 3-D ornament and her card make the process simple.
- The only thing I did differently than Nicole was to use my Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score the middle of the ornaments (vs. folding in half). Both options work beautifully!
- The background pattern in Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Lucky Limeade is from Stampin’ Up! Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. The stack is sized for card making. Each 2-sided sheet is 4 1/2 x 6 1/2″.
- The two buttons and a touch of Linen Thread were adhered with Glue Dots.
- The Lucky Limeade circle was cropped using a 3 1/2″ Circle Originals Die and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes (Wood-Mount 128048, Clear-Mount 128051), Greetings of the Season (Wood-Mount 128030, Clear-Mount 128033)
Paper: Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904), Lucky Limeade (122926), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966), Crumb Cake (126975)
Cool Tools: 1 3/8″ Square Punch (119877, for flagged end), Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), 3 1/2″ Circle Originals Die (121811), Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies (127816), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120992), Natural Linen Thread (104199), Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (12755), Regals Designer Buttons (119744), Glue Dots (103683)