Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love the sweet color palette (Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Early Espresso, Emerald Envy) and design of these these two rich patterns from Stampin’ Up! Moroccan Designer Series Paper.
- Measuring up! The three strips of patterned paper on the card measure 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″.
- Handy color guide! Here’s a free Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. This is the color combo I used on today’s blog hop card.
- I adhered the Emerald Envy pattern to the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope flap and carefully snipped off the excess with my Paper Snips. Here’s a video I shared previously with my best snipping tips.
- The perfect touch is a Classy Designer Button (Very Vanilla) dressed up with luscious coordinating Emerald Envy Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Moroccan Designer Series Paper thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!