Today’s card shares the details on the square “Just a Note” card that uses the “negative” space from one of the stems from the Thank You Card on Tuesday’s post.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 square card base using Whisper White Thick card stock, scored on the side.
Adhere a 4″ square of Basic Black card stock that has been zipped through a die-cutting machine tucked inside the Subtle Embossing Folder. Get the “linen” look by running it through in both directions. You can view my video demonstration for getting the “linen” look here.
Use the negative space from one of the stems (Thank You Card) cropped from a 2 1/8 x 3 3/4 piece of Granny Apple Green card stock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the Basic Black and Granny Apple Green piece, securing with a bow on the left.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “Just a Note” sentiment (Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Cut to size (2 x 7/8). Adhere the right side of the sentiment to the Granny Apple Green piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals TIP: The knot from the baker’s twine supports the sentiment on the left.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three self-adhesive Clear Epoxy Droplets as shown.
MY MAY HOST CODE! EARN UP TO A $50 SHOPPING SPREE! Learn how to earn Tulip Rewards when you shop with me here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!