WATCH MY VIDEO DEMONSTRATION OF THE STAMPARATUS ABOVE
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s clear-mount red rubber, cling red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- The Stamparatus measures 8″ X 8″ X 7/8″
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
- Retail Price–$49.00 plus shipping and sales tax.
- Order the Magnet Pad from Stamp-n-Storage with my affiliate link here.
SHOPPING LINKS TO THE STAMPARATUS AND ACCESSORIES:
STAMPARATUS VIDEO DEMONSTRATION & TIPS LIBRARY
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STAMPARATUS VIDEOS
STAMPIN’ UP! STAMPARATUS VIDEOS
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me.
Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.