WATCH THIS MUST SEE VIDEO – 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus
The Stamparatus will be available for purchase in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Annual Catalog, starting June 1.
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- The Stamparatus measures 8″ X 8″ X 7/8″
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
- Retail Price–$49.00 plus shipping and sales tax.
- Different things will work for different people.
- By the hinges, there is a gap between the plate and the platform of the Stamparatus. If you are stamping near these edges, you may need to push a bit harder (the plates are flexible, so pressure can be applied).
- Press over the stamp itself and not just on the edge of the plate.
- Turn the card around so the image you want to make is in the middle rather than against the edge (in other words, you can leave the paper edged up in the corner but stamp the corner that is now in the middle of the tool).
- Move the card/paper closer to the middle and use a magnet to hold it in place (one magnet is all you need).
- Try using a shim to lift up the card to the level of the plate. I like to add our Silicone Craft Sheet (#127853) with Photopolymer stamps as a shim and for added “give.”
Stamparatus Learning Library. See Stamparatus video demonstrations & tips below:
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The best deal of ALL! Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.