WATCH THIS MUST SEE VIDEO – 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus
The Stamparatus will be a regular product in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Annual Catalog, starting June 1.
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- The Stamparatus measures 8″ X 8″ X 7/8″
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
- Retail Price–$49.00 plus shipping and sales tax.
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.