In today’s video, I highlight the fabulous features and benefits (including “hinge benefits”) of the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus (#146276) stamp positioning tool.
I also share a “must-see” tip in the video on how to boost your ink coverage results when stamping with photopolymer stamps closer to the hinge of the Stamparatus. In the top image above, I used the Stamparatus with the foam pad to stamp the photopolymer dragonfly on card stock placed in the top right corner near the hinge. The bottom dragonfly image shows the improved ink coverage when the Magnet Pad is added to the “sandwich” on top of the foam pad. Each dragonfly was stamped only once.
PLEASE NOTE: The Magnet Pad is 7 5/16″ square not 7 5/8″ square as I stated in the video.
ORDER THE MAGNET PAD NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
Here’s a link to shop for more craft storage items through Stamp-n-Storage. I use their storage for paper, punches, ink (love the combo for ink pads, markers and refills), ribbon and more. Tour my craft studio for more organizational ideas.
Please note that when you use the links I share for shopping at Stamp-n-Storage, I receive a small affiliate commission. However, I only recommend products I use personally use and believe will add value to my readers and customers crafting and organizational experience.
See more videos, ideas and tips on using the Stamparatus here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.