Tip your head to the left and you’ll see how I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO365) for today’s mixed metals (silver and gold) Santa card!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- Simple. Santa (from Santa Stache stamp set) was heat embossed in gold.
- Stampin’ Up! gold and silver foil sheets provide a mirror-like shine, perfect for celebrating the holidays and adding a wow factor to Santa’s mustache.
- The two sizes of silver sequins (Frosted Sequins–on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog) give extra bling when dotted with Stampin’ Up! rhinestones in the center.
- A perfectly sized envelope for the 6 1/2″ x 4″ card base is whipped up from Whisper White Card Stock (12 x 12) using my Envelope Punch Board.
- The bold gold polka dot vellum (Fancy Foil Designer Vellum) makes a dazzling, coordinating envelope liner. Learn the easy way to create a liner for a custom sized envelope with my 1 Minute to WOW! Tutorial.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? Please leave me a comment at the end of this post with your thoughts about this card and envelope! If you are receiving this post by email, click on the title (which links to the full post) and look for the “comments” option at the end of the post. I love reading and responding to your comments and questions!
HO HO HO! HOW DO I EARN GOOD GREETINGS STAMP SET FREE? I love this set of sentiment essentials in a clean, modern font! Details here. Ends Oct. 31.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping!