CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone! Today’s Dashing Deer Holiday Card was inspired by the Stampin’ Up! sample shown below. The card creation is part of the new “Shop by Project” feature available in my online store. You can see all the available Shop By Project featured here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Cut a piece of Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper to 3 1/2 x 4. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock and Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot die-cutting machine and dies from the Foilage Frame Framelits Dies. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the deer (Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies) using a piece of Night of Navy card stock and the Big Shot. BUNDLE & SAVE! Purchase the Dashing Deer stamp set and Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies together as a bundle and save 10%!
Wrap a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the neck of the deer, securing with a bow. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “Happiest Christmas Wishes” sentiment in Night of Navy Ink onto a 1/2 x 2 1/2 flagged banner (Banner Triple Punch) of Whisper White card stock. Add two Rhinestone Basic Jewels, colored with a Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the plaid pattern from Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper to create a liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
ONLY AVAILABLE NOV. 1 – 30 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! These limited release Snowflake Showcase products are selling like crazy. They will be exclusively available Nov. 1 – 30. See the Snowflake Showcase products, samples and learn more here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!