This sophisticated, masculine card was inspired by the color combination below. You can find this and other fresh and modern color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set made this card a snap to create. The stamp set is filled with heartfelt sentiments and oceanside (or lakeside) images.
- The light beams were washed with Clear Wink of Stella. When the light catches the “wink” right, it really shines. It can be a challenge to capture this in a photo but it’s fabulous in real life!
- The sentiment was stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and then again in Crushed Curry (for the word “light,” which is layered on top).
- The black portion of the sentiment was cropped using the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies.
- The inside was panel was also framed in Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper and two more images were used to decorate the inside. You can see the sandpipers peeking out from the inside of the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s masculine card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
FEBRUARY HOST CODE GIVEAWAY! Get these colorful 2015-2017 In Color Doilies FREE when you spend $75 thru me (total before shipping and tax). Learn more about my exclusive February host code offer here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!