Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE’ing (Copy And Share with Everyone) a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My card uses Big on Birthdays Photopolymer Stamp Set and is CASE’d from the sample on page 6 of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
Big on Birthdays Photopolymer Stamp Set is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- THEY’RE BACK! The Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils are back in stock. This is exciting news since everyone is “nutso” about using them and the inventory was depleted shortly after they were released in the Occasions Catalog.
- I used the Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Whisper White (on the leaves) Watercolor Pencils to color “dry” directly to the Crumb Cake card stock.
- The “to you” was stamped and cropped with a die from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies. The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helped me keep the sentiment centered and in place.
- Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine and a coordinating heart (Subtles Enamels Dots) are the perfect touch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Big on Birthdays card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Mary at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!