I’m nutso about the “Bonjour, Beautiful” sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Happy Happenings stamp set! It’s perfect for the arrival of a beautiful baby or “hello” to a beautiful friend!
This sweet little 4 1/4″ square card is my submission for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA261). Play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My best advice when using Washi Tape–don’t overthink. Just layer and play with color and pattern! I used the 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape!
- The Stampin’ Up! Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punches are quick and easy to use!
- The Stampin’ Up! Happy Happenings stamp set is loaded with images you’ll be nutso about, too! It’s one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
I’M AT THE STAMPIN’ UP! CONVENTION in Salt Lake City today along with 50+ members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. Today we get our first peek and chance to pre-order products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Tonight is Awards Night with a roaring 20’s theme. Wish me luck on a big night!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!