This strawberry pattern from Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper is simply “adorbs,” don’t you think? CASE means Copy And Share with Everyone. I was inspired by a similar card in my Stampin’ Success demonstrator magazine. Mix and match pretty patterns and add a little of your own spin. You’ll be DONE in under 10 minutes!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper coordinates with Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tangelo Twist, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla and Watermelon Wonder.
- Enjoy my FREE Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Color Chart for a list of colors coordinating with all currently available patterned paper.
- Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set includes a set of great basic sentiments and even snappy “doodle” stamps. Tin of Cards stamp set made the list of My Favorite Things from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
- A single Basic Black Candy Dot (Neutrals Candy Dots) “punctuates” the sentiment!
NEW STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! Discounted prices end JULY 20 or while supplies last at these discounted prices. See the new WEEKLY DEALS here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!