Today’s project can multi-task for love, Valentine’s Day, anniversary or a wedding card.
I love the fun and flirty “groovy kind of love” sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Groovy Love.
I’m kicking off the week with a new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO407).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I adore the curvy hearts created with the Stampin’ Up! Sweetheart Punch (large heart) and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart). The Sweetheart Punch coordinates with the Groovy Love stamp images!
- Black and white really make the Real Red accents pop. I used Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper for the bold, graphic pattern.
- Pearl Basic Jewels add a rich touch and are so simple to apply.
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Card Stock makes a solid card base. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
LAST CALL WEEKLY DEALS! Save up to 30%! The Stampin’ Up! weekly deals for July 14 – July 20!
LAST CALL BLOG CANDY! Click here for details on your chance to win. Deadline Noon Central today!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!