Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin? Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the projects.
Simple and sweet. This “merry” card rounds out my holiday card making for 2015. Bermuda Bay sets the stage for a fresh color palette that says “festive.”
Key tools include the Stampin’ Up! Tree Punch, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Envelope Liner Framelits Dies (NOW 25% off during the latest Weekly Deals).
COOL THING! The Bermuda Bay star pattern is from Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper. I adore that the designs go beyond Halloween!
The next stop is Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and we’ll be hopping again in 2015.
FULL BLOG HOP LINE-UP:
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details or easy, on-line shopping! Click, print and go! There’s a supply list link at the end!