Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, we have a Tic Tac Toe theme. We hope you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
WHAT I LOVE! I adore cards that you can whip up quickly and simply change the sentiment to fit the occasion or mood. Black and white is always chic and classic.
I declared my Tic-Tac-Toe through the center, using the Punch (Bough), Flowers or Trees, and Birthday (Layering Leaves).
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Sentiment Strip – 4 1 /4 x 1 1/4
- Stamped/Punched Leaves Strip – 11 x 1 1/2
Burnish the folds of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Clear Block D to stamp four leaves and a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment (Layering Leaves Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the correlating Basic White strip.
Crop the leaves with the coordinating Bough Punch.
Assemble and adhere the leaves and sentiment strip as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment (Lovely Leaves Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the interior of the card base.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with black Classic Matte Dots.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 14th, when our theme will be showcasing the New 2023-2025 In Colors.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
The Layering Leaves Stamp Set and coordinating Bough Punch are part of My Favorite Things from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can read all about what makes them My Favorite Things here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!