Today’s festive thank you note came together quickly with the help of bright colors and patterns from the Stampin’ Up! Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Dimension, Dimension , Dimension! Stampin’ Dimensionals took this card to the next level and the next level and the…..you get the idea!
- Using the same circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, a Whisper White circle and a circle from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper were cut.
- A flower was cut in the center of the white circle using a flower die from the Succulents Framelits Dies. The two circles were glued together.
- Sweet! A scalloped circle was cut in the coordinating card stock color and popped with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- After creating the three medallions, they were popped up and adhered with even more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Each flower medallion got a color coordinated Enamel Shape for the center.
- The sentiment from One Big Meaning stamp set is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- The envelope flap is embellished with another bright pattern from Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. Here’s my WOW! video with tips on adding designer series paper to an envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you note that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click on the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY EXCLUSIVE MARCH HOST CODE OFFER? Get the details here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
10 thoughts on “Festive Thank You Note”
Very pretty and cheerful Mary! Love the colors.
Super adorable card! So fun and full of color! Love it. Have a good day!
Hi Mary, I love this card. This paper can only make a person smile when they see it. It is so festive. I have some left over from my BD cards last week. I think I’ll see if I can squeeze one or two of these out too.
Love this card. Would be great for a get well or birthday. Nice colors. TFS
Super project! Not only festive, but colorful, happy and bright. Definitely a card that would make you smile.
There is a lot going on in this simple card! Cute & Bright & Fun & Cheerful!!
I think it’s time to party! Great card my friend.
Love this card with the colorful flowers with this unique design. It’s a “Duh! Why didn’t I think of that?” moment. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a super Saturday.
Adorable card, Mary… and I love all the dimension!
I opened your blog this morning and this bright, fun, card put a smile on my face! LOVE it! Thanks Mary!!!