Today’s festive thank you note came together quickly with the help of bright colors and patterns from the Stampin’ Up! Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Dimension, Dimension , Dimension! Stampin’ Dimensionals took this card to the next level and the next level and the…..you get the idea!
- Using the same circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, a Whisper White circle and a circle from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper were cut.
- A flower was cut in the center of the white circle using a flower die from the Succulents Framelits Dies. The two circles were glued together.
- Sweet! A scalloped circle was cut in the coordinating card stock color and popped with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- After creating the three medallions, they were popped up and adhered with even more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Each flower medallion got a color coordinated Enamel Shape for the center.
- The sentiment from One Big Meaning stamp set is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- The envelope flap is embellished with another bright pattern from Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. Here’s my WOW! video with tips on adding designer series paper to an envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you note that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click on the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY EXCLUSIVE MARCH HOST CODE OFFER? Get the details here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!