My gleaming Christmas card for today was created using Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, winner of my latest Stampin’ Pretty Poll. The poll is now closed. Over 1350 votes were cast and the Brightly Gleaming nudged ahead of Feels Like Frost by a mere 7 votes. Wrapped in Plaid was close behind for 3rd.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Copper Foil with Snail Adhesive. TIP: Remove the center of the Copper Foil with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die to get the most of your Copper Foil Sheets.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the filigree (Christmas Gleaming) in Night of Navy Ink onto a 2 3/4 x 4 1/8 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Adhere to a 2 7/8 x 4 1/4 piece of Copper Foil with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment (Christmas Gleaming) in Night of Navy Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop with the Classic Label Punch. Snip the ends with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Christmas Gleaming Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the ornament in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Copper Foil that has been lightly rubbed with an Embossing Buddy.
Cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY: Add three Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
Tie a bow of 1/4″ Copper Trim. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!