Today’s Simple Saturday card combines Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper and these seriously cool Expressions Natural Elements wood veneer sentiments!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Get your required fruits and veggies with the Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper. Check out these patterns!
- I don’t want to cover them up! The Expressions Natural Elements layer perfectly over larger scale patterns, still letting the pears show through!
- To adhere the woodcuts, I used bits of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the backside.
- The perfect touch is a coordinating gingham pattern (also from Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper) to line a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
- I used the Stampin’ Up1 Envelope Liners Framelits Dies, a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to produce the liner in seconds.
STAMPIN’ UP! CONVENTION UPDATE! This my final day at the Stampin’ Up! Convention. It has been exciting as well as exhausting. The highlight is always a chance to hang out with my Stampin’ Pretty Pals and indulge ourselves in paper crafting products and ideas. I’m ecstatic about the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I plan to dazzle you with sneak peek projects until the customer order period begins Sept. 1!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!