Today’s Simple Saturday card combines Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper and these seriously cool Expressions Natural Elements wood veneer sentiments!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Get your required fruits and veggies with the Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper. Check out these patterns!
- I don’t want to cover them up! The Expressions Natural Elements layer perfectly over larger scale patterns, still letting the pears show through!
- To adhere the woodcuts, I used bits of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the backside.
- The perfect touch is a coordinating gingham pattern (also from Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper) to line a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
- I used the Stampin’ Up1 Envelope Liners Framelits Dies, a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to produce the liner in seconds.
STAMPIN’ UP! CONVENTION UPDATE! This my final day at the Stampin’ Up! Convention. It has been exciting as well as exhausting. The highlight is always a chance to hang out with my Stampin’ Pretty Pals and indulge ourselves in paper crafting products and ideas. I’m ecstatic about the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I plan to dazzle you with sneak peek projects until the customer order period begins Sept. 1!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!