Take a look at this clean and simple (CAS) Stampin’ Up! Garden in Bloom card created by Karen Hallam, today’s guest stamper and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Karen has perfected the CAS look with simple line images and bold color choices.
Build your own garden! The Garden in Bloom stamp set is a versatile two-step stamp set, which gives you SO many options when creating your cards.
GET THE DETAILS! Head over to Karen Hallam’s blog, Karen’s Stampin’ Habit — for more of her paper-crafting projects and details on today’s Garden in Bloom card.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products) and the starter kit ships free for another 10% savings. Get the full scoop HERE!
Thank you so much for the awesome inspiration and support you give to your members! Pal Heather K.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.