Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at the final 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase products that can add sparkle and/or shine for a finishing touch. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- Bling, bling! My card’s sparkle and shine comes from the addition of a strip of Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Jewels down the dragonfly’s back.
- You are getting a sneak peek of the Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set & Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies. Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle. Available Jan. 4 when the Occasions Catalog begins.
- Get the look! Layering the detailed dragonfly in Watermelon Wonder over the solid dragonfly in Basic Black produces a bold WOW! Give the wings a curl with your fingers or bone folder and take flight!
- Bokeh-beautiful! I love the bokeh stamp with the Dragonfly Stamp Set for adding just a touch of inky texture below the dragonfly.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s simple love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- These alternative ideas for the Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies are smashing!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Zaring Browning at StampWithMeKZB.com
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
SAVE UP TO 60% and grab retiring holiday favorites before they are gone! See what’s on sale and learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Year-End & Closeout Sale here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!