Sometimes when a strong color combination is called for, I tend to focus on neutrals and add pops of the brighter colors for balance. That’s exactly what I opted to do for today’s card!
I was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA222). Check out what the rest of the PPA resident artists have come up with for this luscious color combo.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My pops of color were easily accomplished with the Stampin’ Up! Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch and a trio of Calypso Coral Candy Dots (from the Subtles Candy Dots assortment).
- An Early Espresso button (Neutrals Designer Buttons) gives dimension and definition to the butterfly. A Stampin’ Up! Glue Dot keeps it in place.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (a daily staple for all my projects) give a 3-D lift to the main layer and butterfly.
- And the yummy patterned paper? Oh what fun it is to find an every day use for Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Love that font? The sentiment is from Good Greetings stamp set, a charming set of basics for many occasions. Learn how you can earn it FREE.
SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP! PAPER, STAMPS AND INK! For a limited time, get 15 to 20% off many paper crafting essentials during the Stamp, Stock & Save Promotion. Details and a list of what’s for sale in one place HERE! Sale ends Oct. 6.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE! Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping!