The glamour of gold and crispness of Whisper White are the essence of this festive Flurry of Wishes holiday card!
The design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO418).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- HOT TIP! When heat embossing, allow the Heat Tool a few seconds to heat up. That way it starts melting the Stampin’ Emboss Powder when hot vs. blowing a few bits off track (those annoying specks) with cool air!
- The dynamic duo. The two smaller snowflakes were cropped with the Snow Flurry Punch. Purchase Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set & Snow Flurry Punch as a bundle and save 15%!
- The largest snowflake coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! Flower Medallion Punch.
- Lining an envelope adds a pretty polish. This envelope was lined with a snowflake pattern from the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack. My Envelope Liner Video Tutorial shows you how to create a liner using the Envelope Punch Board.
- To create the custom sized envelope for this 6 x 4 1/2″ card base, I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. It’s on sale at 25% off through today. See all Weekly Deals ending today!
- Gold Cording Trim (ditto on the Silver) is landing on many of my holiday projects as well as the list of My Favorite Things from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!