The glamour of gold and crispness of Whisper White are the essence of this festive Flurry of Wishes holiday card!
The design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO418).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- HOT TIP! When heat embossing, allow the Heat Tool a few seconds to heat up. That way it starts melting the Stampin’ Emboss Powder when hot vs. blowing a few bits off track (those annoying specks) with cool air!
- The dynamic duo. The two smaller snowflakes were cropped with the Snow Flurry Punch. Purchase Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set & Snow Flurry Punch as a bundle and save 15%!
- The largest snowflake coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! Flower Medallion Punch.
- Lining an envelope adds a pretty polish. This envelope was lined with a snowflake pattern from the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack. My Envelope Liner Video Tutorial shows you how to create a liner using the Envelope Punch Board.
- To create the custom sized envelope for this 6 x 4 1/2″ card base, I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. It’s on sale at 25% off through today. See all Weekly Deals ending today!
- Gold Cording Trim (ditto on the Silver) is landing on many of my holiday projects as well as the list of My Favorite Things from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!