This ornament will WOW! you! By Ruth Petsel – no blog
Prepare to be WOW’d by these 11 fantastic card ideas. Each Sunday, I share my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Woo hoo! I love what members of my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have dreamed up using their paper, stamps and ink!
The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (if they have one) for full details, tips and a spot where you can add a comment or ask a question. Be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest. Easy peasy!
Beautifully colored scene by Lynn Kolcun – details
Exquisite ornaments! Beth McCullough – details
These treat bags are spooky fun! Rosanne Mulhurn – details
The animal print background rocks! Windy Ellard – details
I’m nutso about these treat holders by Debra Simonis – details
A symphony of color and style! Roselee Orlanzino – no blog
The offset leaf creates a new dimension. Beth Geraghty – no blog
The red cardinal really pops against white. Jennifer Sturgill – details
Jennifer Michalski “crushes” on this color scheme – details
Reminds me of the north woods of Wisconsin. Ginger Pelfrey – details
ARE YOU PLAYING? I’m giving away some really fun Stampin’ Up! blog candy while I’m in Atlanta this weekend for World Card Making Day. Read more and play along here! Deadline is Monday!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.