What does B.Y.O.P. mean? It means “Buy Your Own Present” and is the name of a Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (clear) stamp set filled with clever sentiments for gift cards (the perfect gift with NO returns) and more. See my supplies recipe below for additional B.Y.O.P. images and the B.Y.O.P baby card details.
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO394) as the inspiration of the design.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Artful strokes from the Work of Art stamp set provide a pretty background for the sentiment.
- The sentiment “for Baby” is from B.Y.O.P. photopolymer (clear) stamp set. I heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The sentiment is stamped over the Work of Art “strokes” using VersaMark. Note that the color inks may attract stray specks of White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat the whole thing (sentiment and the “strays”) and relax. Those stray bits add even more texture to the inked focal point.
- The stars were cropped with the Stars Framelits Dies and pierced using the coordinating Eclectic Piercing Pack templates.
- A simple pocket on the interior holds a gift card and shares a coordinating sentiment from the B.Y.O.P. stamp set.
ENJOY MY PAPER CRAFTING VIDEOS? Please check out my complete YouTube Tutorial Library and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you won’t miss a thing!
SAVE THE DATE! The Stampin’ Up! RETIRING PRODUCT LIST will be posted on TUESDAY, APRIL 21. Be ready to order your Stampin’ Up! retiring favorites before they are gone!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.