I don’t think there could be any argument that this hello card fits the bill of “simple,” no?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I was so excited to discover that the leftover bits from the “hello” diecut form a darling exclamation point!
- Let the bold die cut words from Hello You Thinlits Dies speak for themselves.
- This Basic Black and Very Vanilla stripe from Stampin’ Up! Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper is the perfect background.
- I created a coordinating Watermelon Wonder envelope for this 5 x 3 1/2″ note card using the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog).
- The Envelope Punch Board I used to create the perfect size is 25% off through Monday!
ARE YOU PLAYING? I’m giving away some really fun Stampin’ Up! blog candy while I’m in Atlanta for World Card Making Day. Read more and play along here! Deadline is Monday!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!