I don’t think there could be any argument that this hello card fits the bill of “simple,” no?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I was so excited to discover that the leftover bits from the “hello” diecut form a darling exclamation point!
- Let the bold die cut words from Hello You Thinlits Dies speak for themselves.
- This Basic Black and Very Vanilla stripe from Stampin’ Up! Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper is the perfect background.
- I created a coordinating Watermelon Wonder envelope for this 5 x 3 1/2″ note card using the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog).
- The Envelope Punch Board I used to create the perfect size is 25% off through Monday!
ARE YOU PLAYING? I’m giving away some really fun Stampin’ Up! blog candy while I’m in Atlanta for World Card Making Day. Read more and play along here! Deadline is Monday!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!