Last Wednesday, I shared a Stampin’ Pretty Battle of the Bundles Poll asking which ONE of 5 floral-themed Stampin’ Up! Bundles are highest on your wish list? You can see the five bundles on the original post here. Over 800 participants cast their vote! Prized Peony won the poll with 354 votes with Blossoms in Bloom a close 2nd with 302 votes!
NOTE: THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED
I love that the Prized Peony Bundle has both a detailed stamp image and a detailed die-cut image.
Confused on how to put the die-cut peony together? Hopefully, this image will help! You can download the PDF to print here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere a 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Basic Black card stock to a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper together with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
Crop the bottom edge with the scalloped edge Peony die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Wrap with Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon 1/2″ (Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack) adhering to the backside with Mini Glue Dots.
Wrap with 1/16″ Black/White Baker’s Twine (Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the peony in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the coordinating Peony Die.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add 3 multi-sized Petal Pink Elegant Faceted Gems as show.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST? DON’T MISS THE STAMPIN’ REWARDS PRODUCT BONUS! June 3 – 30, 2020!
Place an order of $250 or more and earn a $25 PRODUCT BONUS! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.
GET A FREE BUNDLE! From June 3 – 30, 2020, you can add bundle to the $99 Starter Kit for FREE! You can see all the details on the Pick a FREE Bundle Promotion on my blog page here.
SAVE IT! JUNE HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? Click here for details on how you can get one!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!