I was inspired by the color combination from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA271) to set the stage. See what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have created with these colors and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves stamp set coordinates with the Leaflets Framelits Dies. Purchase them as a bundle and save 15%!
- I stamped the maple leaf and then layered a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was cropped with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits die. The layer is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D effect.
- A simple Candy Dot (Regals Candy Dots) accents “hello fall.”
- A Whisper White Medium Envelope is dressed up with a liner cropped from a woodgrain pattern (Into the Woods Designer Series Paper). View all the Stampin’ Up! holiday designer series paper in one spot.
- 25% off! Fast Fuse Adhesive is easy to use and offers a strong hold. Fast Fuse refills are on sale as part of the Weekly Deals. Discount ends Oct. 12. Watch this video demonstration for Fast Fuse from Stampin’ Up!
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Shop with me and earn free stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program. Read more . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!