Don’t you just love banners on a birthday card? The Stampin’ Up! Banners Framelits Dies make it quick and easy to add flair and color to a birthday card, gift tag or any paper crafting project.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group. Have a question or comment on today’s birthday card? You can share it HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper adds the perfect polish to this project.
- The design elements coordinate nicely with the details on the banner created using the Beautiful Banners stamp set. The sentiment was stamped in Rose Red ink on the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
- Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine and Regal Enamel Shapes add the finishing touches.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Beautiful Banners birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Tag! You’re it! Here’s another splashy gift idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Banners Framelits Dies.
EARN FREE STAMPS THRU ME TWICE AS FAST! To add to the excitement of Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days, I’m offering Double Tulips Rewards for orders placed on-line through me from July 7 through July 15. For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll earn TWO tulips from me instead of one. Reach 10 tulips within one year and redeem for a FREE stamp set from me valued to $25. I cover shipping and tax, too. Not familiar with my Tulips Rewards FREE stamp program? Read more here…
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!