Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day. This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully, number 8 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
What could more earth inspired in spring than flowers? That’s the focus of my card for today’s hop.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each flower center is punctuated with a 1/2″ circle from the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2016 In Colors (sorry, Mossy Meadow, there was only room for four of the five colors)!
- To add just a touch of WOW!, I layered 1/2″ circles from Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers over the flower centers. They remind me of yummy hard candy. Delish!
- Polka-Dot Pieces stamp set (offered in wood-mount or clear-mount) provides the images for the flowers and sentiment. The flower was cropped with precision using the coordinating Stampin’ Up! 1 1/4″ Scalloped Circle Punch.
- A pretty card deserves a pretty presentation. I protect the fronts of my cards from the bumps in the US Mail with a piece of coordinating card stock. I added a little design and touch of “cushion” by embossing the protective layer with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
The next stop is Candy Ford at Stamp Candy, number 10 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Earth Day is Every Day Full Hop List:
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’ s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE FOR TODAY’S CARD! Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list as at the end for your convenience!
DON’T FORGET this week is FREE Shipping. Ends April 10!