Party Pants stamp set will be available to earn as a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift starting Feb. 16. Woo hoo! I love the variety of stamps in the set and balloon image that coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
See all NEW Sale-A-Bration gift options that begin on Feb. 16.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A Tempting Turquise stripe from Brights Designer Series Paper Stack puts a pretty frame around my simple balloon and sentiment. More easy-to-view graphics of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog here.
- A pretty, coordinating script pattern (also Brights Designer Series Paper Stack) lines the envelope.
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liner Framelits Dies to crop the liner with the help of my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform (it keeps the die in place and lined up with the paper pattern).
- Enjoy this “pin-friendly” Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix for today’s card.
- Pin this “how to” photo to Pinterest for easy reference. See my Pinterest “How to” Board.
GET THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE!
A HOBBY STAMPER’S DREAM and the best deal of all! During Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up! has sweetened the $99 Starter Kit Deal. You can purchase the $99 Starter Kit and choose up to $155 in FREE product. That’s $56 in free products and the kit ships free for another 10% savings.
Please note that the Starter Kit purchase does not qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts.
PLUS! Learn more about the discounts & benefits of purchasing your starter kit through me and and becoming a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! I welcome hobby stampers to my fun and pressure-free virtual environment! Participate at any level you want.
Your leadership, love, passion and true spirit shines through each and every day.
-Susan I.- (member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community)
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!