Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop List shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I chose to CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) a darling balloon card from p. 8 of the Stampin’ Up! 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalog (see the catalog version below). However, I did a switcheroo by using it as a front for a Mini Treat Bag.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My Mini Treat Bag measures approximately 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (open on top – thin, like an envelope). They are wonderful for gift cards, personal messages, flat candy bars and more. Look at all the possibilities of shapes you can create with Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies!
- Stampin’ Up! Tear & Tape Adhesive is an essential in keeping your 3-D projects like the Mini Treat Bag together.
- Remembering Your Birthday stamp set knows just what to say to celebrate the occasion. I used the “string” image from Balloon Celebration stamp set because I didn’t trust myself to free hand it!
- Stampin’ Up! Envelope Paper isn’t just for creating envelopes. It’s the perfect weight for this Mini Treat Bag.
- The Balloon Framelits Dies are “just right,” Goldilocks, with these sentiments. The Magnetic Platform helps you keep the stamped sentiments in place on their journey through the Big Shot.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE AN IDEA for what to tuck in a Mini Treat Bag or a question about today’s project? Please share with a comment HERE!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop List below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
BLOG HOP LIST
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!