Today’s holiday card features the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits dies. The color choices are from my “Inspired by Color” mix below. More yummy color ideas on my NEW Inspired by Color board on Pinterest.
What do you think of today’s “Inspired by Color” mix? Please let me know with a comment HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Christmas Pines stamp set consists of 22 stamps including uber cool sentiments. Couple the images with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies for unlimited holiday card designs. Buy them together as a bundle for an additional 10% savings.
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Smoky Slate with a Night of Navy layer on top.
- The plaid pattern from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack works beautifully with today’s Inspired by Color combination.
- The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink on Smoky Slate card stock.
- Best results . . . Using the Precision Base Plate along with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine makes cutting the pine branches a snap.
- Look at the detail of the pinecones cut in Early Espresso card stock!
- A solid baker’s twine bow in Night of Navy “ties” it all together!
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Christmas Pines and Pretty Pines Dies holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TWO NEW STAMPIN’ UP! PROMOTIONS!
Designer Series Paper Sale! Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of select styles of Designer Series Paper and get one free. Stock up! You can purchase all of one or mix and match! Click here to see what’s on sale and start shopping!
OCT. 1 – 5 ONLY! To celebrate WORLD CARD MAKING DAY, Stampin’ Up! is offering cool deals on these card making essentials.