These four balloons created with the Stampin’ Up! Balloon Bouquet Punch (so quick and easy) are the foundation of today’s Happy Birthday card for my nephew.
My design inspiration began with this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO438).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Happy Birthday sentiment with a fabulous font is from Perfect Pairings stamp set.
- Perfect Pairings is one of the FREE choices you can earn with a qualifying order during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Ends March 31. Read more about Sale-A-Bration . . .
- My color cues and handsome patterns came from the Stampin’ Up! Bohemian Designer Series Paper collection. See nice, big views of ALL designer series paper patterns from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog here.
- Going in circles! I love the simplicity and variety of sizes you can make with the Circles Collection Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s happy birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
IT’S BACK IN STOCK!
The #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp is back and in stock starting today. Learn more about the excitement of the happy birthday card “movement” here.
My motto is “real birthdays deserve real cards!” This stamp reinforces that motto! Sorry, Facebook! You can order this stamp below.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!