Welcome to the Pals Spring Has Spring Blog Hop for March, 2016. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I kicked off my spring thank you card with images from Flower Shop stamp set and a modern mix of Basic Black and Melon Mambo.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Frame fun! I added a little “architecture” using the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The frame and envelope liner (Envelope Liners Framelits Dies) were cropped from the pretty patterns in Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Double decker. The “thanks” sentiment is from Endless Thanks photopolymer stamp set. It’s adhered with two stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals on each end for 3-D WOW!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
BLOP HOP LINE-UP!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!