The modern leaf pattern from Stampin’ Up! Tropical Escape 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper is the perfect setting for my little elephant. Tropical Escape 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper is part of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion. Ends July 31. Details and selections here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Round bottom corners (front and back) using the Stampin’ Up! Detailed Trio Punch.
Cut a 2 5/8 x 5 pattern from Tropical Escape 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Wrap with Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon and tie in a bow. Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a scalloped circle (approx. 2″) using Granny Apple Green card stock, the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits Dies.
Stamp “to my friend” sentiment (Little Elephant stamp set) in Granny Apple Green on Whisper White card stock. Crop with circle die (approx. 1 7/8) from Layering Circles Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Adhere to the Granny Apple Green scalloped circle from above with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to card base over ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the larger elephant from Little Elephant stamp set using the Stamparatus, Shaded Spruce Ink Pad and Whisper White card stock. Crop using the Elephant Builder Punch. Adhere elephant to the circle (above “to my friend”) using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Re-ink the elephant ear using the Shaded Spruce Ink Pad and stamp on Granny Apple Green card stock. Crop ear using the Elephant Builder Punch. Adhere to elephant using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Crop envelope liner using the liner die from Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot. Adhere to the inside of a Medium Whisper White Envelope using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Little Elephant Birthday Card here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!