Simple cards can make a big statement. Today’s note card (Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes) took less than 10 minutes to create and packs a WOW! factor.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My vases (Vivid Vases single stamp) were heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. So sophisticated against a Whisper White background.
- A single Real Red heart (Hearts Border Punch) is all the “pop” that’s needed.
- The image layer was cropped and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals for a pretty white on white 3-D effect.
- It’s a snap! The final touch was cropping the Gold Fancy Designer Vellum Foil with the coordinating Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Die and tucked into the envelope. The liners dies (3 in the set) are designed for the perfect fit with Stampin’ Up! Square Envelopes, Note Cards and Medium Envelopes.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? Please share your questions and comments about today’s project at the end of this post! I’ll respond promptly and love hearing from you!
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! My customers love it! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Program!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end!