It’s time for a new Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA246) and I LOVE this mix of colors for spring! Check out what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists have dreamed up HERE using these soft and pretty colors. Play along!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Quick and crisp coordination. I used the Flower Medallion Punch to crop the sweet flower image from Petal Potpourri, one of my favorite flowers for spring!
- A gold metal button and touch of Whisper White cotton twine (Painted Blooms Cotton Twine) dress up the flower center.
- Washi Tape offers a simple way to add stripes of color and pattern. The Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe patterns are from Sweet Sadie Washi Tape and the bottom Crumb Cake pattern is from Epic Day Washi Tape.
- Three sequins from the 2013-2015 In Colors Sequin Assortment add a touch of sparkle and artistic “randomness.”
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? Please share your questions and comments about today’s project at the end of this post! I’ll respond promptly and love hearing from you! Did you notice my new blog color scheme for April? It changes every month!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I’m committed to making your on-line shopping experience exceptional. Enjoy easy on-line ordering, direct ship to your door, prompt and professional answers to your questions PLUS a chance to earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Program. Learn more about ALL the benefits and perks!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.
SAVE $$$: Purchase the Petal Potpourri stamp set (either wood-mount or clear-mount) bundled with the coordination Flower Medallion Punch and save 15%!