Today’s little 3.5″ x 3.5″ cupcake card is the perfect size to add to gift. The image from Stampin’ Up! Cupcake party stamp set coordinates with the Cupcake Builder Punch. Nice perk.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Island Indigo offers the WOW! factor on this card and is balanced by Whisper White and Crumb Cake.
- The sweet stripe in the background is from All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack.
- In addition to using the Cupcake Builder Punch, I used the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch and 1 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- A piece of coordinating Island Indigo 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon pulls the look together. I love the feel of Stampin’ Up! cotton ribbon and it’s so easy to work with!
- The Envelope Punch Board allowed me to produce a custom sized Crumb Cake envelope, perfect for this 3.5″ square card.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? Please share your questions and comments about today’s project at the end of this post! I’ll respond promptly and love hearing from you!
SAVE 15% ON BUNDLES! Stampin’ Up! pairs select stamp sets with coordinating punches, framelits and more PLUS you save 15% when you purchase them together. See ALL Stampin’ Up! Bundles HERE.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.