Today’s Scalloped Note Card & Envelope was simple to create. Products from the Stampin’ Up! Gather Together Bundle pair beautifully with Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. Fresh and delightful for fall!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Gather Together Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by burnishing the fold of an Old Olive Scalloped Note Card with a Bone Folder.
Adhere a 5 x 3 piece of Garden Lane Designer Series with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the maple leaf and sentiment (Gathered Together) in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a piece of Old Olive card stock.
Crop the leaf with the coordinating die (Gathered Leaves) and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Cut the sentiment to 3/8 x 2 3/4. Flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Crop two embossed leaves using Mossy Meadow card stock.
Assemble and adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ DImensionals.
Cut a 2 x 5 1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the flap of the Scalloped Note Card Envelope with Snail Adhesive. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!