With Halloween on the horizon, I thought I would share with you a ‘No Tricks Just Treats’ themed Mini Pizza Box. It was created using a few of My Favorite Things from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.
Begin by assembling a Mini Pizza Box.
Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive, the following: 3×3 Piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic Black card stock, and 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Crushed Curry card stock.
Adhere to the top of the Mini Pizza Box with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to a 1 1/4 x 10 strip. Wrap around the Mini Pizza Box, adhering together (not the box) on the backside with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Double wrap a piece of 3/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the strip of Designer Series Paper, securing the ends to the backside with Mini Glue Dots.
Wrap a piece of Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon, securing with a small bow on the righthand side.
Rub a piece of Basic Black card stock with an Embossing Buddy. Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with a die-cutting and embossing machine and the 1 3/4 x 3 3/8 Stitched Nested Label Die. Adhere to the designer series paper band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three multi-sized, Basic Gray dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to the sentiment label as shown.
OH, SO HALLOWEEN! View my previously created Halloween Themed Mini Pizza Box showcasing the Cat Punch on my blog post here.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!